SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip BalmWrite a review
Sunology SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm protects and soothes lips, without the potentially harmful side effects of chemical sunscreens. The 10.5% zinc oxide formula provides UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection, and remains water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. This balm prevents dry lips & lasting damage as a result of sun exposure. Infused with natural moringa essential oil, it even goes the extra mile to actually nourish & heal while it protects. Trade your chemical sunscreen lip balm in favor of this unscented, antioxidant-infused lip balm with coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and shea butter.
Weight: .15 oz/4.25 grams
- SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Infused with antioxidant and essential oils for a subtly sweet taste
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors, or fragrances
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide active natural ingredients
- Oxybenzone-free, avobenzone-free, paraben-Free, PABA-free, octisalate & homosalate free
- Formulated with moringa essential oil
- Proudly made in the USA
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide (10.5%)
Inactive ingredients: Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lecithin, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil.
Weight: 2.0 oz/57 grams
Sunology contains no Oxybenzone or Avobenzone, is free of PABA, and contains no chemical preservatives or parabens.
Sunology products are also free of the following man-made active chemical ingredients present in many sunscreen formulations:
- Menthyl Anthranilate
- Octinoxate (also known as Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Octisalate (also known as Octyl Salicylate)
- Padimate O
- Trolamine Salicylate